INSTRUCTION FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATION
While form filling process the applicant can make the entries and save the information at each steps.
If the applicant is unable to fill the form in one sitting or somehow the process is interrupted there is no need to register again. They can login using the credentials and continue the remaining process.
Applicants are advised to check all the data they have filled before submitting the application. If there is some mistakes they can update it or start the entire process again. Once they have submit the application the data filled in the registration page cannot be edited under any circumstances.
It is the responsibility of the applicant to read advertisement and check his/ her eligibility at the time of filling application. We are not verifying the eligibility at the time of filling application. The eligibility will be verified by the Competent Authority.
Ø Registration / Create an Account
Applicants have to fill the some relevant details (Email, Applicant's Name, Father's Name,Mother's Name,Mobile No.) in the form. These fields cannot be edited later.
An OTP will be sent to the email and the mobile no. (entered during registration) to verify the email address and the mobile number. Using one Account you can apply for multiple applications. There is no need to create multiple account for each application.
Ø Application Fee
UR/OBC/EWS : Rs. 2000/-
SC/ST : Rs. 1000/-
PWD/ Divyang candidates : Nil
STEPS OF ONLINE APPLICATION
- Step A: After successful registration, Applicant has to Click on “New Application/ Apply Now” button.
- Step B: Applicants have to select Advertisement, Post, Department Category etc. and have to pay plication fee.
- Step C: Applicants have to click on “Proceed to Complete” and have to fill the following sections:
- Step 1: Personal Details: Applicants have to enter their personal details, address information.
- Step 2: Academic Qualification
- Academic Details: Applicants will provide his/her High School, Intermediate, Graduation & Post Graduation Examination details, Research Qualification & JRF-NET/NET/SLET/SET/ANY OTHER details.
- Research Qualification: Applicants will provide his/her research details (e.g. Ph.D./D.Phil. / M.Phil. / D.Sc. / D.Litt.)
- JRF-NET/NET/SLET/SET: Applicant will provide details of JRF-NET/NET/SLET/SET if applicable.
- Step 3: Employment Details: Applicant will provide his/her Past and Present employment/ appointment held in this step.
- Step 4: Faculty Development Program: To Enter the details of Faculty Development programmes attended (if any).
- Step 5: References: Applicant will have to provide two reference details in this step.
- Step 6: Experience:
- Applicant will provide Teaching Experience (As per UGC Norms)
- Applicant will provide his/her research guidance as Supervisor / Co-Supervisor.
- Applicant will provide Research Projects detail.
- Step 7: Publication: Applicant will have to fill following sections:
- Research Papers Published in Peer Reviewed or UGC Listed Journals.
- Publications (Other than Research Papers)
- Books Authored
- Editor of Books
- Chapter in Edited Book
- Chapter in Translation Work
- Book in Translation Work
- Step 8: ICT Mediated Teaching Learning: Applicant will provide his/her ICT details in this step.
- Step 9: Patents/ Policy Documents: Applicant will provide his/her Patents/ Policy documents.
- Step 10: Awards/Fellowship: To provide the awards/ fellowship details.
- Step 11: Invited Lectures: To provide the details of invited lectures.
- Step 12: Additional Info: To provide the Miscellaneous Information.
- Step 13: Declaration: To upload the NOC (if applicable).
- Step 14: Uploads: Applicant will have to upload all the documents here.
- Step 15: Preview: Applicant can view and print the filled application form from this section.
I have read and understood all the eligibility conditions and instructions regarding the Recruitment Process for the Faculty Recruitment of the CMP Degree College (A Constituent College of University of Allahabad). I understand that it is my responsibility to check the eligibility criteria and other conditions. I am also aware that the University is not verifying the eligibility at the time of submission of online application and will be verified by the University at the time of screening. I understand that if any information filled by me is found to be false, my application shall be rejected by University at any stage.